Professional Services Consultant – Warrington – £50-55k+
I have an exclusive role based in Warrington looking for Professional Services Consultant who will be responsible for the successful completion of products and services. These implementation project activities include performing product demonstrations via the web and face to face with customers, meetings for requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, evaluation pilots, testing, and go-live support for client.
The successful candidate will have previous experience with the following:
- Successfully leading multiple implementation projects
- Identifying project objectives and requirements for a range of businesses in the Public and Private sectors
- Able to work within an agreed project plan and schedule
- Articulately communicates with clients to provide guidance and documentation
- Advises clients on best practise for configuration and implementation options
- Supports installation, customisation and solution testing, including preparation of test scenarios
- Oversees client user acceptance testing
- Acts as a technical mentor for clients in transferring solution critical knowledge
- Collaborates with client team participants
- Ensures that all implementation methodology deliverables are complete and on-time
- Candidates with strong licensing knowledge and product use rights for Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec and Adobeis highly desirable.
- Extensive experience of the Windows platform is essential with at least ONE or more of the following OS platforms: Solaris, AIX, HP and Linux.
- The candidate will also have proven solid experience of Web Servers such as IIS, Apache, Netscape.
- Database technology such as MS SQL & Oracle.
This is a challenging undertaking that requires a quick learner, able to apply excellent problem solving skills under time pressure. You will get to know the technology inside-out and need to be highly motivated to get the job done to an exemplary standard.
Salary is negotiable but they looking around £50-55k DOE.