.NET Developer, Trafford Park Manchester
I have an immediate requirement for a .NET Developer for my client based in Trafford Park for a major Engineering Firm.
The organisation is a global technology business with revenues of £3.0bn and employs over 23,000 people across more than 50 countries. It is quoted on the London Stock Exchange, is a FTSE100 constituent member and has a sponsored equity ADR program in the US. The company is a world leader in the practical application of advanced technologies and has leading market positions in the energy, detection, security, medical devices, communications and military sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead software development projects. ·
Identification of software technology gaps and new technologies to close those gaps. ·
Programming, testing and delivery of website functionality. ·
Participation in project planning and estimating meetings. ·
Implementation of software engineering quality controls and best practices.
Working as part of a small team, you will be working across a large scope of projects for this international client
· Web technologies (ASP.NET, WCF, WebAPI).
· Object Oriented Design and Development (C#.NET, Entity Framework).
· Databases (SQL Server).
· Communications (WCF, SignalR).
Required Technical Knowledge:
· C#, ASP.NET 4.5, WCF, WebForms/MVC, XML, MSSQL.
· JQuery, Bootstrap, WebAPI,AngularJs.
· Unit testing (NUnit).
· Inversion of Control (Castle, Ninject).
· Revision control software (TFS, Subversion etc).
· Real Time data transfer, programming and data manipulation.
· Industrial automation or Real Time integrated systems.
· Experience of agile methodologies – SCRUM, Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development.
· NoSql databases, Cloud architectures (Azure).
Salary of £40-45k.
Applications will close on the 14th September 2016.
Please apply now.
GBV are an official supplier on behalf of John Crane/Smiths Group for this role.
Posted 15th August 2016